Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 124...Gazebo Completed!

Day 124
Today while visiting my mom I remembered to take my camera in and catch a shot of the completed gazebo in the courtyard at Evergreen Community in Olathe, KS. It all looks very beautiful. I'm so happy the residents have this gorgeous garden to call their own. I know my mom loves looking out her window into the courtyard and seeing all the birds that fly in to her feeders. And now she has the gazebo in sight also! 
Here's the finished product!
For all my photography buddies, I had a little fun playing around with all my sliders in Lightroom3 on this one...
I usually just stick to the "Basics" 
Being self-taught through Googling my questions and viewing You Tube video's, 
I realize I have limited knowledge on what Lightroom can really do for me...
 but...little by little I'm learning!! This one was a total experiment in just moving the sliders back and forth.

2 comments:

  1. I like the results! I haven't tried to use my lightroom yet, need to get busy learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Gayle. Looks like a lovely place for your Mom and for you to visit!

    ReplyDelete