Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 110...Survivor

Day 110
Last Mother's Day someone in the family brought my mom a potted miniature rose bush. Maybe one of my kids or one of my siblings, I'm not really sure...Anyway, as time went by it began to suffer indoors and didn't look like much of anything so I asked my mom what she thought about me bringing it home to plant. She liked the idea!!! Some people told me it wouldn't make it because they are forced in greenhouses to produce flowers and not intended to plant and others told me that it would make it just fine...Well, it did!!! It looks a bit scraggly as a whole right now. I need to get a trellis for it. I thought it would be more of a bush but some of the flower stems are longer and laying on the ground like they need support...I thought this one looked just PERFECT!

A little survivor!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Gayle. Does it have a scent? Sometimes they don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norine, I will report back on that one! I didn't even smell it...hmmm, now I'm wondering too.

      Delete