Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 125....Rain!

Day 125
We got some rain!!!
As I was sitting in my recliner relaxing after work, watching the rain pour down I thought maybe I could use the cover of my front porch to step out on to and catch a shot of something, anything. My neighbors had been out, sitting under the canopy of their motor home and I thought I might catch that as my photo of the day but they had moved inside as the rain became harder...I could only take one step outside on my porch too without being drenched so my photo of the day is this sad little Impatient in the corner of my front porch, protected from the sun, but also not getting any of the wonderful rain pouring down.
Poor little plant must feel like a neglected child...only getting water from a hose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment