Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 109...Hidden Treasures

Day 109
As my day went by today I suddenly realized about noon that I had no photo taken and  would soon be under the influence of Valium, once again,
 to help me make it through another MRI.
Me, under the influence, wobbly, camera in hand...uh, not a good combo...
So, before leaving the house to pick up my prescription, Alia and I went on a little backyard hunt for flowers to shoot...something new!
She soon hollered to me that she'd found one! "A pink one, GiGi!"
Sure enough, back along the fence line one of my sad little Peonies that no longer get the light they need had found it's way through some brush and was peeking out! I'm sure many, many years ago when the original owner planted the Peonies there was ample sunlight. Now there's just so many trees and shrubs to block the light.
Alia's Pink Peony

Last year was the first time I've seen the Spiderwort produce a white bloom. So far it's only these two little flowers. I'd actually forgotten about them until they just bloomed again. Last year I'd thought that maybe it was a fluke. I hope I get more. I love the combination of the two different colors together... :) 

Sweet little Chamomile plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment