Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 107... Mi Cinco de Mayo

Day 107
Well, no Margarita's were consumed by me on this Cinco de Mayo...
and the only Mexican food that crossed my lips was
a Dorito shell taco supreme at Taco Bell...:(
but it's OK, my companion was one of THE BEST I could've asked for...
After work, I visited my Mom, :) ...
found the baby ducks living in the courtyard there at Evergreen,
took a shot of the progress on the gazebo construction there,
 headed home to a steak dinner with Abby and Mark, 
then spent the evening fighting June bugs and listening to coyotes howl all the while watching a beautiful Super Moon rise into the sky!
A busy but really great day!! 
 Danger, danger, kids...someone's found us again!

 Come on, hurry before she gets us!

 Heading away... from me!

 Their source of water, this pitiful little pond in the courtyard...
I'm surprised their mommas even choose this location!
This is the second year that I have seen them nest here in the courtyard. Amazing!

 Gazebo's coming right along!

Cinco de Mayo Super Moon

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little family! Love their little pond :) Great shot of the moon.

    ReplyDelete