Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 132...On The Way To Fill Up!

Day 132
Dang it!...I hate being sick! 
I honestly don't know if it's a cold or allergies but I've figured out real quick like...
IT DOESN'T MATTER...YA FEEL CRAPPY EITHER WAY...:(
And I do, feel like crap, that is...
sorry, so much for my whining...moving on....
Just as I was pulling in the driveway I realized that the tank was on EMPTY!!! 
 Mark took pity on me and drove, we went to get gas and stopped to catch a photo of the day for me...I really didn't even care what I took at this point in time but there's one place I find myself going back to (it's close to home!) and today I thought it might be an easy cloud shot kind of day but they were moving and changing so quickly 
that I wasn't sure what I would be able to catch. 
I still wonder what it will look like when all the construction is completed...
One day, I will post a little album of ongoing construction when it begins... 




at QT for gas...Mark says this is definitely someones restoration about to happen!
Looked like a "heap o junk" to me...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment