Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 137...Birdies-n-Bugs

Day 137
 I could say "please don't eat the daisies"....
or "DAMN the bugs that are eating my Coneflowers!!!"
There's always a pest of some sort when you have a garden but my pretty Coneflowers 
haven't even made it into full bloom yet... :(
I just discovered this cobwebby looking stuff tonight. 
Spider mites, maybe? 
I wonder if they eat Coneflowers? Something sure did!



My baby Cardinals... :) 
All I did was move a branch out of my way and I guess they thought it was one of their parents coming to feed them...The INSTANT I touched the branch they popped straight up like this with their little beaks wide open...so sweet...
I hope no pesky mean birds or snake finds them before they can fly!
 I won't be trying for another photo for at least a week.
I don't want to bother them too much.
 they sure do look different than they will later!

No comments:

Post a Comment