Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 144...♪...Dizzy, I'm so Dizzy...♪

Day 144
♪...I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin', like a whirlpool it never ends...♪
That's what looking at this Coneflower made me think of....
Tommy James singing Dizzy.
Today was a nice day at home, spent not doing much of anything except a little housecleaning and then a trip to Lawrence to see all my kiddos... it's good for a Momma's heart to spend time with all her kids together once in while. It's rarer and rarer that happens as they grow up and are out on their own. It was a great afternoon and evening, one filled with passing by many photo ops in an awesome historical town like Lawrence....Go ahead, ask me if I took one single shot while I was there... :( 
I think you know the answer already. But then again, it wasn't about a photo field trip to Lawrence anyway. It was about seeing my kids and grandson! 
The only photo I took all day was this one while outside watering the garden in the morning.
I have other Coneflower photos but I took this one for no other reason than 
I liked the petals in their swirling, twirling position,
blurring into the background, like a child's spinning pinwheel! 
And staring at it's center, nearly made my eyes cross! 
The song"Dizzy" just popped into my head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment