Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 145...Canine Children

Day 145
Part of yesterdays trip to Lawrence also included picking up my 
oldest daughter Kaley and her baby Birdie...:)
Kaley is off to Florida on vacation and we are sitting our granddog! 
(something's definitely wrong with this picture..she's in Florida and we're dog sitting!)  :)
Just look at this sweet face...She's a good girl and
Meadow likes having a playmate for a few days too!
Other than a few wrestling matches and races through my garden, so far,we're all good!

I love capturing photos of my doggies but sure wish I'd had that extra second to pay better attention to my composition in this one... :( I turned around to watch the dogs and caught this shot in the split second that my husband was about to throw the ball..
I cut my baby's feet off......errrr :/

No comments:

Post a Comment