Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 152...Easy Choices

Day 152
Easy, easy day at work...one of my fav clients...off to the Dr.
(wearing the damn boot again for at least the next three weeks...:/ goody, goody)
then home to burgers on the grill and fresh corn on the cob...can't beat that!!
Went out to water and was very entertained by watching the Momma Robin dive bomb Mark...All he had to do was walk toward the gate, closer to where their nest is and she was on him in a flash...
it was comical to watch! 
It was almost time to go watch the new Dallas show so I reverted back to "easy and reliable" and caught a couple more garden pics...I may be bored with the garden photos I'm taking these days but I know it will be fun looking back on them next year or even later this summer and fall when they're no longer beautiful and/or gone. Also, at this point, I may as well make the effort to document at least one shot of every flower I have in my yard...not really such an effort at all!!!
 I really think the colors of Kale are just as pretty as flowers...I love it and am so glad my husband introduced me to it a few years ago... Of course, I'd seen it and knew what it was but had never grown it...
I think the purple veins against the green leaves are gorgeous!
 I call this one..."Waiting on Susan"... 
I also love, love, love the Black Eyed Susans...they look so pretty with the Coneflowers!

These are Wildflower Coneflowers that I started a few years ago. I purchased the starter plant from a nursery out of Jeff City that promotes wildflowers here in MO.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos but the photo of the kale is my favorite. Excellent shots.

    ReplyDelete