Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 148...Somebody Got Rain

Day 148
After Mark and I left Bravo Italian Restaurant we drove around 
looking for something interesting to photograph...
that's always an adventure when you really have nothing particular in mind.
This evening, it was more clouds, sunsets and helicopters.
Unfortunately, my "good" foot has finally decided to show me that it needs the attention I should've given it a few months ago...My photo's were taken from the car since I couldn't really walk without assistance after leaving Bravo....:(  
The furthest I made it away from the car without Mark was I got out and stood next to the car when we stopped to watch the radio controlled helicopters... :/
I had a little trouble with getting my exposure correct on these so I "fiddled" a little more than I like to with them but I still love the clouds! 
Honestly, with my foot hurting, I was more concerned at the moment about falling, damaging my camera and lens, that I really wasn't paying attention to my settings... :/
 somewhere, someone was getting rain from these puffs in the sky!

power lines and all...still a beautiful sunset
the man who controlled this helicopter was very good...this little toy danced all over the sky above us!

No comments:

Post a Comment