Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 149...Feathered Fathers and Flowers... :)

Day 149
Happy Father's Day, Mark!
I spent quite a bit of my day today trying to catch the Orioles at my backyard feeder but can't seem to get any shot I like. I just don't think it's in the cards for me to capture a good bird shot until I save my pennies and get that longer lens I need to achieve the close ups!
 In due time, I suppose!
I also spent some time watering the plants and preparing dinner but I did catch an updated shot of the Robins nest outside my kitchen window,
 and a couple of flower photos that personally, I really like!
I love vibrant, brightly colored flowers and these really shine in those categories!!
Verbena

 Daddy Robin bringing berries to the babes!! :)

Purslane

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant shots of color and warm moments in the nest! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete