Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 150...A Flower Spider?

Day 150
While outside watering and pulling weeds, you really have a chance to see things in your garden that might otherwise go unnoticed....I like that! In fact, not only do I like that, but I needed that today. I've been feeling a little on the boring side lately for always turning to my garden for a photo.
Sometimes just finding the extra time to get out and about for a photo is kind of hard to do. 
At least with my work schedule it is...or maybe it's just me...hmmm, food for thought...
But today, while once again using my garden as grounds for hunting down a daily photo I realized that if it weren't for those watering and weed pulling chores I probably would not even have noticed this quite unique little individual that calls it's self a Coneflower...and I thought she deserved to have her very own day!
I'm thinking I will name it "Flower Spider"

No comments:

Post a Comment