Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 146...Old, or Young?

Day 146
The days just go by way too fast...but then again, would there ever be enough time to do all the things we want to accomplish in one day? I don't think so.
Not much photography time was included in my day today.
While eating my dinner this evening and watching out my kitchen window the birds all started arriving for their evening meal. A couple of weeks ago I was sure the Orioles had all moved on. We hadn't seen any for nearly a week but I kept the jelly and oranges out because I'd noticed that many other birds were enjoying them also. About five or so days after not seeing any Orioles at all, they were flocking at my feeder once again!!! But very obviously they were different birds, which I found interesting. I think they're juveniles as I've watched some of them grow more attractive by the day...but this one, I'm not sure.
It's pretty scraggly looking. I don't know if he's a young one still growing into his beauty or an old withered one!


My Dragonfly garden  art "thingamagiggy"

No comments:

Post a Comment