Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 141...The Guest of Honor :)

Day 141
Today was Abby's high school graduation party!
Family and friends made it a very special day for her :)
Toward the end of the day, I realized I didn't have one photo of Abby!
How could that be?!!!
Lately it actually seems that I use my camera LESS, instead of more,
when family and friends are gathered.
It kind of makes me sad because you know I'm all about capturing the moment...
but although it's so much fun having everyone here together, it's also very busy and hectic.
Time, (and my camera) seem to get away from me!
Also, where do you draw the line at always having the camera in everyone's face,
 risking the fact that they hate you for it.....well, not really "hate you"...
but I'm pretty sure they tire of it. 
I think it's true what I've read and heard other photographers say..
Sometimes we're too busy trying to capture the moment and as a result of that,
we're not part of the moment.
Today, I was part of every moment!
Not many photos to show for the day but I caught the most important one!
The guest of honor!!!
Here's a photo of beautiful Abby! She happily obliged!!
My fourth and youngest child to graduate from Olathe East High School!
We're so proud of you Abby!


No comments:

Post a Comment