Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 26 ... ♥ Heart of my Heart ♥

                                
Day 26

Today is Valentines Day and there is truly nothing more wonderful than love...There's not one single, solitary, wonderful thing, that I can think of that doesn't have the feeling of love involved! Think about it...the very first time you remember getting that birthday or Christmas gift you'd been so desperately wanting...you "loved" that gift! What about your first (or every) puppy and kitten? Your first bike? And then you grow...your first car, your first boyfriend/girlfriend...ahhh, I remember that feeling so well...
and don't forget your first baby, ... the purest love of all...♥
the list could go on and on

My love and I think the same thoughts...at the same time
We start to speak, the same thing... at the same time
We believe in the same things
and share the same life passions
My love tells me that I am "home"
He says that loving me is natural, "like breathing"
I want for nothing more

♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥

2 comments: