Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 35...I Feel Lucky

Day 35
On my way home from work today it only took hearing one song on the radio and I knew what my photo of the day would be about!!!
Horoscopes! The stars!
What's your sign? 
Actually, I really don't read my horoscope very often at all and when I do, it's just for fun. Not because I don't believe in astrology, just not the horoscopes in newspapers and magazines. I do believe an in depth, professional astrological reading can be very enlightening! But, more importantly to me, I believe what we choose ("choose" being the key word) to do in our daily life affects any "set plan" there may be whether you believe it's through the stars or a plan from God (I believe they're intertwined.) After all, God created the Universe, He made the stars and even the Wise men (Astrologers/Astronomers) followed the stars... but God also gave us free will and choices...We certainly should choose wisely in our daily life and not take advice from a silly newspaper (my opinion) ...But, I have to say there sure is some entertainment value in reading those little paragraphs, sometimes they're downright hilarious or just plain stupid...but fun!
 I know I've certainly had many a laugh and occasionally a "wow" moment when I've read mine.
Maybe you have too.... :)
 I had a 4 Star Day!!! How about you?!

One of my many books...:)

Last, but not least, the song that helped me out with my photo of the day challenge today...I hope you enjoy it...it ALWAYS makes me smile and I ALWAYS sing along!!!


1 comment:

  1. I like that song! I think I may have had that book in the past. Good post!

    ReplyDelete