Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 27...The Wanderer

Day 27
Going back to work this week was a little more tiring than I'd expected...After finally going to the doctor, finding out that yes, I did have Bronchitis (I knew it, once you've had it, you know...ugh) and being on antibiotics for a couple of days, I thought I'd feel better...Well, the sad news is...I guess I'm getting old 'cause being sick kicked my booty this time! Sooo, Wednesday evening came, home from work late, watched some favorite TV shows and then ... the wandering began...oh how I hate aimlessly wandering through my house looking for something to photograph...Why oh why do I wait and do this to myself? I can't totally blame being sick (you know I do this regularly)...lol...but looking back on my photos of that night, I did have to laugh at my wanderings...just get the visual going...me, in pj's, robe and slippers on, camera slung over my shoulder, shuffling through my house and garage looking for a subject...and. here. they. are! Don't let your excitement overwhelm you!...:)

Why not chronicle the wandering, right? (thanks Dorothy) :)
10:32 pm

 Let's start in the garage
The pepper plant that Mark attempted to save through the winter...it didn't completely die but sure looks like it needs to be put out of it's misery...lol

 The bread 'n' butter of my household!


 Back up from the garage to the kitchen...maybe the fortune cookies will tell me what to shoot!

This is kinda cool....just look how packaging has changed through the years!

 Maybe those fortune cookies did lead me in the right direction...Straight to the milk and Oreos!!!


40 minutes later and it's time to lay the old tired bones down (as my momma always says)
I'm done for the night!!!


2 comments:

  1. I like your wandering. I may have to do some wandering myself. It's getting harder and harder to find something "different" and "interesting." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny watching Norine wander around a few minutes before midnight. ;)

    ReplyDelete