Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 40...Dogs Get Lazy Too :)

Day 40

A good portion of my day today was spent catching up on my blog posts. I always manage to take a photo of something but the posting has become somewhat more challenging. I knew it would be if I let it go a day or two...That's just me...let something go and it's so hard to get back to it...I'm sure it's  not just me, probably most people would feel the same...My story (and I'm stickin' to it) is I've just been so unbelievably tired ever since I was sick. And with a day like today, I sure could've napped the day away. The house was quiet, rain falling outside, nice music playing ...for me, all these equal a lazy feeling day. AND I had the house all to myself (no baby "do-da" here with me today.) But, I didn't give in to the lazy feeling! There was enough blogging, housework and taxes to keep me busy for the entire day. And it was all calling out to done...
(housework and blogging, done!!! Taxes? Well, they're started! 
Earlier in the day my little, scruffy Daisy dog came to find me and was begging to go outside. When I got to the door to let her out I realized that Meadow, our Lab, was not right behind her as usual and was nowhere to be seen. I looked in the usual places...no big dog...hmmm, where could she be? I'd looked the house through...OK, time to look again! This time I didn't just peek around the living room doorway but walked all the way into the living room....and looky what I found...
mind you, this is not allowed and she knows it!
I'm guessing the lazy, rainy day was just too much for her and she couldn't resist such a comfy spot to enjoy her nap ...all the while listening to XM radio...
What a life!! Notice how she's not looking me in the eye? That's the guilt! I'm sure she was confused as to why I let her stay there a couple of extra minutes before ordering her down.
She just had no idea how cute she looked laying there on the sofa with guilt written all over her sweet face. I'm such a sucker for my four legged babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment