Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 30...An Unexpected "A"

Day 30

Oh dear...another challenge...I can't stand it...I'm like a kid who doesn't want to miss out on the fun! It's driving me crazy to not participate but I don't think I can fit anymore aimless wandering into my day...lol..
The latest challenge going around the Northland Photography Club FB group page is A-Z (anything that looks like the letter of the day/week is applicable...even an activity that represents a word that starts with the given letter is acceptable)...easy enough, right? 
I just don't know. If I start, what if I fail...I can't even handle the thought of it...:)
So what better way to participate than CHEAT!!! (just kind of)
I'm going to try and incorporate the
A-Z challenge with my 365 day challenge ...Good idea, huh??? I thought so! Maybe it'll even cut down on my wandering because on some days I'll have a letter subject to focus on!!! Maybe I'm not really cheating at all, right?
Well, I think I've just made a decision that could possible make this easier on me....
or a WHOLE LOT HARDER....
we shall see!... :)

My unexpected "A"
I guess it was fate to participate when I randomly spotted this bridge today!


2 comments:

  1. No problem with killing two birds with one stone! I did it too, yesterday. Actually it helps with the 365. If we do a letter a week, that takes care of one out of seven 365 posts!

    ReplyDelete