Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 37 ... My Misc. Day :)

Day 37
My Saturday afternoon was eventful and fun... Hangin' out with this handsome guy (Fred's his name by the way)...what more could a girl ask for? I'm sure he's going to play an important role in my life for the next few weeks...:) He's got some lessons in lighting stored up for me and my classmates!  I can already tell that I'll learn a lot! It's really interesting and fun too!....And what a cutie I had staring at me while I tried to find Fred's best angle...lol...I can't take any credit for her but she's definitely a little beauty!


Next Saturday Fred promised to take me shopping at a few of the shops around Parkville. I really want to check out Finders Keepers! It's clever name caught my eye and the window display was calling out for me to come in and visit a while...no time today though.


To top my day off in some delicious fast food style I stopped to pick up my husbands favorite addiction...He swears they must put crack in their recipe...lol...When the man's having a Popeyes meltdown, only a "fix" can see him through!


I have to say that I agree...it's some pretty good stuff!!!

2 comments:

  1. My kind of day! Are you going to a class on lighting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Gayle, hope you learn alot and share with me when we get together!

    ReplyDelete