Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 33...Turn Around

Day 33
What a nice day today! The entire day was fun! My husband wanted to go out for dinner and my precious grandbaby was in an awesome mood all day...Pretty darn good day...:)
After dinner we went on the pursuit of my photo of the day...(wow, it's 10:32 now and I'm posting, not looking for something to shoot!)
It's amazing what you see when you're just out driving around and really have your eyes peeled for a potential shot..."Wow", I thought..."this is a pretty good shot of the Speedway...I'll catch a few shots and we can head back home"...so I began snapping away, walking up and down the sidewalk, catching a couple of different angles, checking my settings, etc...
For the most part, I was happy with what I shot (I had a photo, that made me happy) and by this time we'd walked around for 10 minutes or so outside, the sun was setting and it was getting chilly.
We decided it was time to head home...
And most importantly, I had that photo for the day!
Then, as we turned to head back to the car, right in front me, just yards away was this scene! Lesson for me...TURN AROUND!!! LOOK AROUND!!! There's always more to see than what we first realize... Always something "extra special" when we just "tune in" to our surroundings...:)..Not that anythings wrong with my Speedway photo but all I had to do was turn around to see that Nature had also provided me with an amazing photo of the day!
Another happy moment in my day! I am blessed!
It doesn't really take much to make me happy...the simple things do it for me...:)



1 comment: