Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 34...Challenge=Snacks...:/

Day 34 


...just go back a few blog posts and there you have it...Me, The Wanderer.
Once again, clad in pj's and slippers with camera slung over my shoulder I began the hunt.
This time as I wandered...I wondered..."maybe I can incorporate another challenge into this one...I will capture a photo before ? o'clock pm everyday!"
Sounds like a good idea to me...
I think I'll start tomorrow! :) I'm officially choosing
7 pm as my cut off time for photos. (at least till the time changes) 
Any takers on how long that'll last?...Now don't laugh too hard at me... :)
Tonight though, I didn't wander far...
I was stopped cold in my tracks and held up by a Fuji Apple,
the best apples ever!!!
I ALWAYS end up snacking when I'm on a late night hunt for my daily photo.
 But an apple's OK, you say? Yes, I know that apple looks all innocent and healthy, right?
Well, don't be fooled...it screamed at me to go get the caramel dip out of the fridge...:)
The camera just got laid aside...

2 comments:

  1. Gotta have the caramel dip with an apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm, Carmel dip! I have one of those apple sectioner corer contraptions. It works very well! Good photo, good write up.

    ReplyDelete