Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 38...Mirror, Mirror, Do You See Angels?

Day 38

Today I got to spend some real quantity and quality time with my middle daughter, Roxanna! I love it when I get these opportunities ... It's always special...:)
It's so nice to have that kind of time with each of your children, separately.
I really love when we're all together as a family. It's always one big chaotic day of family fun!!! But being "all together" at our house means AT LEAST 8 adult children, 2 or 3 grandbabies and probably an extra dog (or two) on top of our own animal population. The furs flyin', as my husband says, the house becomes a doggy romper room. Throw in some adult sisterly bickering between my girls, lots of laughter, overflowing tables of food, OH, and one of them always brings their laundry too (laundry room is located in my kitchen area)...:) 
Getting the picture yet? Chaos, total CHAOS
 No doubt it's a wonderful kind of chaos and my husband and I love it when all of our kids can be here with us together, AT THE SAME TIME...That is a major feat in itself!
 With people everywhere, little ones playing and dogs running wildly, there's always tons of fun at our house! We wouldn't trade it for the world....BUT...  
generally, there's no time to spend with each child, one on one, at a family get together.. 
Quality, individual time together is really something to treasure when you're kids become adults. Today, I got to have some of that!
Part of our day included a stop at Belvoir Winery.
We didn't stay long but she really enjoyed the visit ... and a glass of wine too!
Not sure why I didn't capture a photo of us having our glass of wine...
OH, that would be because I had that glass of wine in my hand, not my camera.... :)
These photos may not be some of my best photography,
but they're now forever recorded as some of my best memories!
Another simple day proves that the simple moments in life are usually the best!! 









1 comment: